Monday, April 25, 2016

Revised Post to Peer Reviewers

I have finally finished my project! With only peer reviewing and reflecting to do I am pretty excited. I hope you enjoy my finished product. (:

Audience Question: What are you anticipating the post-production process to be like, based on what you accomplished during the production phase?

Author Response

Here is my fine cut.

Explain, with some specificity, your thoughts and feelings about the following:
  • Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know
    • I did most of this work over the past week (I was pretty freaking behind). So it’s a bit rushed and a little bit less peer reviewed, and has had slightly less time to be
    • thought about.
  • Major issues or weaknesses in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses)
    • I feel sketchy about the conclusion. I worked a lot on it but it still doesn’t quite seem perfect.
  • Major virtues or strengths in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)
    • I think this turned out pretty fantastically considering my circumstances. I worked really hard to get everything together so hopefully it all pans out well. I think my introduction is strong as well as my addressal of the counter argument.

Based on this week, I think my post production phase will go well. I am quite satisfied with where I got to. I’m hopeful for next week.

Somewhere in the post, clearly provide us with a working hyperlink to the “Fine Cut” of your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment