Saturday, April 30, 2016

Production Schedule

Project three is already half way through and we only just started! Since there is a lot to do in the next six days, I have outlined a production schedule. I included what needs to be done, what I need to do it, where it will be done, and when it will be done. I am quite optimistic about the coming week.

  1. What is to be done
    1. A script must be written incorporating every aspect of my outline
    2. The genre conventions must be fully understood in order to be incorporated into the script
    3. I need to film the parts of the video essay I will be speaking during
    4. I need to find video excerpts and sound effects that I will be using during my video essay
    5. I need to put everything together and edit it to be one cohesive video essay
  2. Location
    1. I will likely film and write everything at my apartment. Since classes are about over, my time is spent less on campus and more at home.
  3. Planned date & time
    1. Items I. and II., opening and writing process, from my outline will be done today and posted online
    2. The remainder of my outline will be drafted into a script by the end of tomorrow (Sunday) and the genre conventions will be researched and understood
    3. I will find the video clips and sound effects that I want to use in my final product and incorporate them into my script by the end of Tuesday
    4. I will film my parts of the video essay on Wednesday
    5. I will put everything together and edit it by Thursday
    6. Between 3:30 and 5:30 on Friday I will turn in the video essay
  4. Resources required
    1. Person to film me
    2. Phone to film with
    3. Editing software to edit
    4. Computer to write and edit on
    5. Time
  5. Date completed

    1. Everything will be completed by Thursday May 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment