Sunday, April 17, 2016

Pre-Production Reflection

Now that I have finished the production aspects of deadline 10, there is a lot more to plan for. I have to catch up on deadlines 11 and 12 as well as begin deadline 13. In order to intelligently go about continuing with project three, I am going to reflect on my experience so far.

Audience Questions
  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Author Response

  1. I finished (or am going to finish) deadline 10! And I will get as much of deadline 11 done as I can. I chose a topic. The topic seems to be working with the assignment guidelines. Honestly, there weren’t a ton of successes.
  2. I am so incredibly far behind that “this week’s process work” is actually the process work of three weeks ago. So, to say the least, time went wrong. I am struggling to catch up in all my classes after a rough few weeks so my time goals keep shifting a little bit. Or rather, my time goals keep extending longer than anticipated. So while I was planning on finishing all three deadlines tonight, I will actually be finishing one and a half (provided that my new set of goals goes as planned).
  3. Based on this week’s experiences, I suppose next week will not go well. I didn’t really meet any goals I had this week. But I continue to be optimistic. I don’t think this coming week will go the way this past week went. I’m not dealing with the same things I was dealing with last week and I am newly motivated. This week will be better!
  4. I am concerned about my grade considering I am so far behind. I am also concerned about being able to accomplish all my goals. They will require a lot of time in addition to all my other classes. But I am going to try to remain optimistic and not get bogged down by everything yet to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment