Monday, April 25, 2016

Reflection on Production

Now that I have finished my project three essay, I am moving on to reflecting, peer reviewing, and then starting my next project. But first, reflecting:

Audience Questions
  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Author Response

  1. I finished on time! I turned my final project in on time even though pretty much all of the process work was turned in late. I also did a good job of including all the elements of the assignment that needed to be included (counter argument, purpose, etc.)
  2. Time was a huge challenge but I pulled it off. While this and the peer reviews are going to be after midnight, I still got everything else together in time. I also had some trouble editing without a ton of peer review but I think I made do well.
  3. I think next week will go fantastically. I have some newfound motivation for the remainder of the semester so I am hoping this final project will go well.

  1. I am feeling relieved that I got everything together and accomplished because I did all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment