Sunday, April 17, 2016

Production Schedule

Because I am pretty far behind schedule, my production plan is as rigorous as I can handle. My Mondays and Wednesdays are packed full of work, class, and meetings which really limits my time. My goal is to post my revised product in time to open it to peer reviewers.

include the following categories:

  1. What is to be done
    1. Finish deadlines 10, 11, 12
      1. 10
        1. Reflection
        2. Peer Reviews
      2. 11
        1. Production Reports
        2. Reflection
        3. Peer Reviews
      3. 12
        1. Editorial Reports
        2. Open Post to Reviews
        3. Reflection
        4. Peer Reviews
      4. 13
        1. Revised post to peer reviewers
        2. Editorial Reports
        3. Reflection
        4. Peer Reviews
  2. Location
    1. Mostly at home
    2. Possibly some on campus/at work
  3. Planned date & time
    1. 4/17: finish deadline 10, finish at least through the reflection of deadline 11
    2. 4/18: finish deadline 11, finish editorial reports of deadline 12
    3. 4/19: finish deadline 12
    4. 4/21: revised post to peer reviews
    5. 4/24: finish deadline 13
  4. Resources required
    1. Computer
    2. Internet
    3. Time
    4. Food
  5. Date completed
    1. It’s complicated… see section III. A. - E.
  6. Changes made after completion & reasons why

No comments:

Post a Comment