Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection on Project 3 Draft Production

I am reflecting on the process work of producing my project 3 essay. I struggled with time but now that I have finished my draft, I am excited to edit it and finish it up. But before that, I have some peer reviewing and reflecting to do.

Audience Questions
  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Author Response

  1. I got my revised essay out for peer review and have gotten some really helpful feedback on it so far. I also got some helpful feedback during our open period on Thursday. One of my biggest concerns throughout my attempts at catching up was the lack of peer review I was going to get on my work. But I’ve gotten three peer reviews so far which I am very appreciative of. So, my success, is getting it together in time to get feedback.
  2. The main challenge was sticking to my schedule which I pretty much did. I was planning on having all this reflecting and peer reviewing done a couple days ago but I’m not too concerned about finishing it up today.
  3. Next week (the rest of today) is going to go fantastically. I am going to finish deadline thirteen on time, get all my work turned in, and not be late turning in project three.
  4. I am feeling quite confident. I felt pretty screwed when I fell behind but I’ve caught up and even if I just get a few points for the late stuff I turned in, it’ll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment