Monday, April 18, 2016

Reflection on Production

After finishing my my production reports I am reflecting on how this production went. I am still behind schedule but I am making progress every day that I can. So my reflection on “this week’s work” is more a reflection on today’s work.

Audience Questions
  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Author Response

  1. I am sticking to my redesigned schedule, for the most part. I finished all the content producing work of deadline 11 so far and plan on finishing the rest of dealine eleven tonight as well.
  2. I am not quite sure that I will be able to complete the entirety of my goal for today. However, I plan on keeping up with my goal tomorrow. So, while I won’t be doing all the work I planned on doing today, I will be doing more than what I planned on doing tomorrow. So while my evidence is not concrete, I don’t anticipate starting deadline 12 tonight even though it is in my schedule.
  3. Tomorrow/next week will hopefully go spectacularly! Even though I didn’t keep up with my goal today, I am confident that I will be able to tomorrow. I guess based on today, it won’t necessarily go well, but, nevertheless, I am still optimistic. I plan on finishing deadline 12 tomorrow.

  1. I am feeling a little bit better about the project. I am still anxious about behind behind but I am keeping up with my plans as well as I can and dedicating as much time as I can to working on this. Now that I’ve made more progress, I feel a lot more confident about where I’m at with project 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment