Friday, May 6, 2016

Peer Review B

Two out of four peer reviews down! I have two more until I am completely done with Project 4. Below, I reviewed Ryan Wolf’s video essay which as a very impressive compilation of video clips and photos over which he recorded his voice reflecting on his experience this semester.


Audience Question: How did you practice your editorial skills this week in peer review?


Author Response


I reviewed Ryan Wolf’s “Fine Cute”. Ryan’s video fit the genre conventions excellently but I decided to provide one suggestion that might help him a little bit. I thought it might be a little more engaging if there was some footage of himself talking. While this is not necessarily important to satisfying the genre conventions it might help make his video essay more engaging.

I really enjoyed how seamlessly everything in his video fit together. The various video clips and photos all related to what he was saying and looked like professional footage. It was very enjoyable to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment