Friday, May 6, 2016

Deadline 14: Peer Review A

Although my review is late, here is the third of four peer reviews I had to do today. I reviewed Cynthia’s outline.

Audience Question: How did you practice your editorial skills this week in peer review?


Author Response


I reviewed Cynthia Morton’s “Content Outline”. I made an outlining suggestion because her outline seems a little sparse and could use some additions, especially in satisfying the assignment guidelines. Because her essay didn’t include everything explained in the content outline description, I suggested she put in some evidence, ways to grab the reader’s attention, and ways to explain the significance to the reader. I helped her expand her ideas to satisfy the guidelines better.

I like how straightforward her outline was. I could really understand the ideas she was planning on discussing just based off of the the points she included.  

No comments:

Post a Comment