Sunday, January 31, 2016

Considering Genre

As The true beginning of this project has come and I continue to research my topic, the issue of which genre has come up. Through considerable deliberation, I decided on quick reference guide. I know little about all the genres except the standard college essay so the decision was difficult. 


Hassan, Yassin. "TeSt FoR DaiRy FaRM" 08/24/2009 via Flickr. Attribution License

1. What genre are you going to commit to for Project 1? Why?

I am going to cook,Ito a quick reference guide. I am interested in exploring this particular genre. As it is the most foreign to me. I think the easily accessible links to information provide a useful advantage to the unbiased presentation of information. Readers don't look to quick reference guides for long essays on information but rather for a short summary. I think the issue of the small her of women on fields of technology is an important issue that needs more attentions hitch a quick reference guide can easily accomplish. It summarizes the issue at hand and then provides the reader with more reading opportunities to links.  


2. What genre conventions from your chosen genre are you planning on developing during next week's Production phase? What do you plan to do with the genre conventions that will help you accomplish the purpose of the project most effectively?

I am planning to develop the links that are going to contribute to my final project. I will create an outline for my quick reference guide as well as narrow down the links that will be used within it. 


3. How are you feeling about Project 1 going in to the Production phase? What challenges do you anticipate next week as you create content for the project?

I am very excited. I was not sure I would find a topic that I feel passionately about but I feel that I have. I am excited to present this issue. I anticipate finding challenges in composing a quick reference guide as this is something I have never done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment