Friday, May 6, 2016

Peer Review A

As I am approaching the end of English 109H, I am approaching the end of Project 4 which means more peer review! I have one from Deadline 14 to catch up on but I am working on finishing all this up first. So here is my review of Sarah Hansen’s video essay.

Audience Question: How did you practice your editorial skills this week in peer review?

Author Response

I reviewed Sarah’s “Fine Cut”. I chose to make a copy-editing suggestion. I suggested she include a video clip from an outside source that might better fit the genre conventions. Right now, her video essay is solely footage that she has created. So my suggested might help her work better fit the genre conventions and add some pizzazzz.

I absolutely loved the footage Sarah created. It was so funny, engaging, and creative. I never would have thought to make a movie like that!

I love how you show how your writing process evolved! All the little movie like clips that sort of tell a story are super. They’re really funny and engaging. It might be helpful to use some sources from an outside source like a gif or a movie clip or something like that but you do a really great job of interestingly presenting the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment